Sunday, December 13, 2009

wow,, some news

WOOOOW have I got some news for yall! So much has happened since the last time I made a post. First of all I am no longer riding with Holly. There are multiple reasons and I will not discuss them on here. Second, obviously I didnt go to Clemson but that is deffintally okay cause 1, it was suppose to snow up there this weekend and it would have been cold as bajesus, 2, I had three projects I had to do this weekend and there would have been no way I wold have been able to get them done and 3, The people that usually show with Holly were not showing with her that time so I dont thin it would have been that fun. Third, I am not getting much riding time! >:( it has done nothing but rain rain rain and its pissing me off!! I have rode twice in two weeks and one of those times was a trail ride. Sassy is getting fat and losing muscle and so am I!:P We really need to get back to work so if it could stop raining for a little I would greatly appreciate it!!! Fourth, we are clearing land! Yes we are back to work on clearing my daddy's land. The man who was suppose to clear it for us is avoiding contact with my dad so we are back to clearing it by hand. A tree here, a tree there, and fires hopefully a couple times a week we can get it done soooon! I cant wait till it is cleared and Sassy is out there! well thats about it but I will update yall on the rest of the year and how it goes soon! see ya


:):):):):):)bailey

No comments: