Thursday, December 3, 2009

New things

So I have some new news to report! First of all is the show next weekend :D I am going up to Clemson next weekend for our second show together! We will probably be hauling Sassy up there by ourselves then meeting Holly for the whole kit and kaboodle of the show... I think I am doing a 2' and 2'3 hunters, probably a flat class or two, the low gamblers choice jumpers, and I wanna run barrels on Sassy!:) She was originally trained as a western horse and has some nice turns on her so I wanna see how well were gonna do in that department. I hope it'll be just as fun as in the summer! As for other news thats actually about it,, I have still been riding Sassy at least three to four times a week but I havent much time to ride Sierra as much as I would like to :( but hopefully this sunday me and my dad are gonna take them on a trail ride. My dad on Sierra and me on missy Sassy. It'll be funnn! See yall!!



:):):):):):):):)Bailey

No comments: