Friday, December 25, 2009

I love you baby <3


As I opened my christmas gifts this morning (and last night for yall that know me) i realized that I love my horse more than anything. Almost all of my gifts were for that big hairy animal and thats what I wanted. Sassy is my everything. Shes my whole life, my whole world, the pop to my tart, the gun to my holster, and any other weird saying you can think of!;) I love my sweets to death and I hope even when I move on from her she can stay with me as a lesiure horse. When we first came together about a year ago I never thought I would feel this way about her. She just wasnt a horse that was very "lovable", but now.. gosh now,, I can safley say we are together. When I go to visit her she comes, when shes on the crossties we can stand for hours on end and blow into eachothers nostrils. I can stand there forever with her big old head on my shoulder and I dont want it another way. Yea sure she acts up sometimes (*cough cough feild the other day Sassy!*) but I can very easily forgive her for those things because well, she my baby, my sweets, my missy, and all the other little gay names I give her! I love you Sassy and I hope you be in my life forever, we made it this far, aint nothin gonna stop us now!!



:):):):):)Bailey

No comments: