Thursday, October 22, 2009

finally some time to write

So I finally have soem down time to actually write on this blog. So the other weekend we took Sassy up to Stono and did some cross country schooling! It was so muh fun! And I could not believe how well Sassy did for me! She only refused once and it was the very fist fence so I was quite happy!! She behaved herself so well except for her "pacing"... my mare does not like to stand still! hehe. I would like to give a big THANK YOU to Katie Drummond for hauling Sassy up there and holly for schooling me! There is pictures from that and they are on katies facebook and holly's blog. We also just got Sassy a blanket so she can stay all toasty warm on these getting cold nights! Other than that she has been doing very well. We have been practicing our hunters and Sassy is doing very well. well thats about it for now.... hopefully if my grades are good we will have a show to go to soon! ;)



:):):):):):):)Bailey

No comments: